TES Course Equivalencies

Use the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) to empower yourself to quickly locate course descriptions and equivalencies from other institutions. For credits received in high school, please look to the right of your screen.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you accept CLEP, AP or IB credits?
Yes.  Specific information on all of these transferrable credits are available in the Equivalencies section (top right of  this screen).
How do I know if my credits will transfer?
We accept credits from regionally accredited colleges or universities. This includes international universities, too!

For international students: Transcripts must translated and evaluated by an outside agency.  For a full list of companies that  are recognized, please click on the following link  http://www.naces.org/members.htm 

Can I take classes at my local college during the Summer? 
Yes.  You should meet with the Transfer Coordinator before registering to ensure the courses will transfer back to Lynn University.  If the school you will attend in the summer requires a Transient Form, download it (located under Transfer Forms) and bring it to the Transfer Coordinator for signing. Student-Athletes should meet with the Athletic Certification Coordinator for this process.