Make sure to complete the following as soon as possible: 
1. All of the required enrollment
forms based on your student classification (domestic, international, or graduate). Select your classification from the left menu.
The following forms are required for undergraduates planning to reside on campus:

Health History & Authorization for Medical Treatment Form 

Immunization Record Form 

Housing Agreement Form 

Vehicle Registration Form   

Emergency Contact Information Form

Physical Examination Form

Campus ID Form

Health Insurance Information

The following forms are required for ALL students:
3. Create an Apple ID        
4. Sign in to your MyLynn account and register your Emergency Contact information here.