TES Course Equivalencies

Use the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) to empower yourself to quickly locate course descriptions and equivalencies from other institutions. For credits received in high school, please look to the right of your screen.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you accept CLEP, AP or IB credits?
Yes.  Specific information on all of these transferrable credits are available in the Equivalencies section (top right of  this screen).
How do I know if my credits will transfer?
We accept credits from regionally accredited colleges or universities. This includes international universities, too!

For international students: Transcripts must translated and evaluated by an outside agency.  For a full list of companies that  are recognized, please click on the following link  http://www.naces.org/members.htm 

Can I take classes at my local college during the Summer? 
Yes.  You should meet with the Transfer Coordinator before registering to ensure the courses will transfer back to Lynn University.  If the school you will attend in the summer requires a Transient Form, download it (located under Transfer Forms) and bring it to the Transfer Coordinator for signing. Student-Athletes should meet with the Athletic Certification Coordinator for this process. 
Call 561-237-7314 (student-athletes call 561-237-7527) to make an appointment.
Or stop by between 11:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday (we are in the Green Center).
We will be more than happy to help you.

Transfer Forms

Title Description File type


Title Description File type
Transfer credit is awarded for courses successfully completed at a regionally accredited institution or an institution whose accrediting organization is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).

Official transcripts from each institution attended must be submitted in order for the Office of the Registrar to complete a formal transfer evaluation. Courses completed outside of the United States require students to submit an official foreign credential evaluation and translation along with their official transcripts. Each transfer evaluation is reviewed by the Office for Academic Affairs and/or appropriate college faculty.

A course evaluated as equivalent to a Lynn course is accepted as that course. A course evaluated as not equivalent is accepted as an elective. If a preliminary evaluation is completed for a student based on an unofficial transcript, that evaluation will not be considered final until official documentation is received and reviewed for accuracy.
Although credits transfer in from other institutions, grades do not.  Transfer courses are listed on the transcript with a grade of  "T".  A student. A student's Lynn grade point average is based soley on courses completed Lynn University.